After 20 hours of airport travel- followed by 6.5 hours of bus travel- and a day to fight off the jet lag…. We are home from Ireland. While I am already making plans to return (hopefully this Christmas), I do have lots of tales to share!
In the coming weeks I'll be telling you about
- A Bloomsday celebration that's not in Dublin
- The one thing your travel agent might not know about renting a car in Ireland
- The 4 fabulous B&Bs we stayed at
- Hiking a nature train in Offaly
- Visiting Birr Castle demense
- Helpful hints for your visit to Kylemore Abbey
- Understanding- and filing- your VAT forms
- A bit of Iowa in Ireland- visiting Quiet Man sites
- Breathtaking Connemara
- The incredible village of Clifden
- the Ireland Donkey Sanctuary
- … and so much more!
But for now I have eleventy billion photos to edit… I hope you've subscribed to Ireland with Kids– with new images published daily it's a great way to get your daily dose of Ireland!
And don't forget- I would love to share your photos, stories or thoughts on family travel in Ireland! It's really easy to share your story!