Jody is in Bunratty, Ireland with Maurice Walsh, manager of the famous Durty Nelly's Pub. This pub is over 400 years-old and sits by the toll-bridge over the river Owengarney.
CLICK THE PLAY BUTTON below to listen.
Show Notes: (Click on times below to Expand)
Jody Halsted sits down for a brief chat with Maurice Walsh of Durty Nelly's.
What you can find at Durty Nelly's?
- Family-friendly atmosphere
- Close to Bunratty Castle
Durty Nelly's history:
Over 400 years old, started by Nelly as an illegal drinking house conveniently located between Limerick and Claire.
Entertainment at Durty Nelly's:
Location and hours of Durty Nelly's:
- Close to Shannon Airport
- Opens at 10 am
- In close proximity to many famous sites and tourist attractions.
Best Traditional Irish Menu Items:
- Bacon Cabbage
- Fish and chips
- Oysters and Mussels
- Read more about Durty Nelly's on Ireland Family Vacations
- Learn about visiting Bunratty Castle, right next door to Durty Nelly's
- More activities and where to stay in County Clare