Jody is flashing back to an interview she had with Anthony Moloney, owner of the wonderful Doolin Hostel. Click on the link to learn more about the Doolin Hostel.
CLICK THE PLAY BUTTON below to listen.
Stream our podcasts on iTunes, Stitcher, Libsyn and Google Play Music.
Show Notes: (Click on times below to Expand)
Jody Halsted sits down for a brief chat with Anthony Moloney, owner and operator of the Doolin Hostel.
Why visit Doolin?
- Just 30 from the airport
- Family-friendly atmosphere
- Plenty of local activities
Why Anthony decided to run the Doolin Hostel:
Anthony has a long background in the hospitality industry. After working in several larger 4-5 star hotels, he and his family decided to come back to Ireland and purchase the family business.
What Doolin Hostel offers:
Why is Hosteling a good idea for family lodging in Ireland?
Hostel have a lot more flexibility with the rules and is a lot more affordable. They have everything you require and you're not paying for the extras that you don't need.
Other benefits of the Doolin Hostel:
- Continental breakfast
- Full kitchen and Café
- Plus, Doolin Hostel can accommodate families of 4 or more at about half the cost of a hotel.
- What is the top thing to Do in Doolin?
- What is the best type of seafood to eat in Doolin?
- What is the best night to hear live music in Doolin?
- Read the full review of Doolin Hostel here at Ireland Family Vacations.
- Learn more about things to see and do in Doolin and County Clare