Steph Chastain on Couple vs. Family Travel | Traveling in Ireland Podcast Episode 44
Jody is talking with fellow travel blogger, Steph Chastain from InfiniteIreland.com about the differences between traveling as a couple and traveling as family with kids.
CLICK THE PLAY BUTTON below to listen.
If you like what you hear, please give my podcast a 5-Star review at iTunes, Stitcher, or your favorite podcast host.
Stream our podcasts on iTunes, Stitcher, Libsyn and Google Play Music.
Show Notes: (Click on times below to Expand)
About Steph Chastain:
What are the differences between Couples’ Travel & Family:
- Mobility: How much you could do in a day and keep a baby’s schedule.
- Lodging: Child-friendly places. (Depending on the age of child, you may want to shy away from B&Bs. However, most places are very child-friendly so this is not much of an issue.
- The amount you have to pack is increased. Tip: don't want to pack car seat, stroller, etc? Gear rental in Dublin: The Stork Exchange
Tips: Pack These Items
- Car Seat
- Formula (if you have a specific brand you prefer)
- wearable baby carrier (strollers are only good in city)
- backseat mirror, to keep an eye on your kid easier.
Should You Travel with a Young Child?:
Worried about the flight? Check out these Tips for Overseas Flights with babies, Toddlers, and Preschoolers.
Recommended Places to Visit with Young Children:
As always, questions about this podcast or Ireland travel in general? Email Jody at [email protected] or leave a comment below.