Planning your Ireland vacation itinerary has a few phases…
First: exhilaration. You're going to Ireland!
Second: inquiry. You delve into travel guides, websites, Pinterest… you want to know everything!
Third: overwhelm. How do you choose? Who knew there was so very much to do in such a small country?
And that's where I come in. I've been there. I can still remember my first trip to Ireland… the excitement, the planning, the desire to see and do everything.
And, to be honest, I still feel that way every time I return. I'll be making my 10th (12th?) trip to Ireland this year and I still haven't ‘seen it all'!
In the video below I answer reader questions about Ireland vacation planning- from how to choose what to see to some of my favorite ‘off the beaten track' spots. It's just over an hour long, so grab a bevvie and a notebook. If you have any questions please leave them in the comments- I always answer!
I wrote the book on Ireland vacation planning!
Designed to guide you through every step of planning your Ireland vacation! This book answers the questions:
- When is the best time to visit Ireland?
- How much money do I need for an Ireland vacation?
- What clothes will I need?
- Where should I stay?
- What should I see?
… and plenty of questions you haven’t thought of.
- How to find and track airfare deals
- How to avoid a costly surprise when you pick up your rental car
- How to overcome jet lag quickly
- Easy ways to save money on attractions
- How to stay connected affordably
… and other handy tips to make your Ireland vacation a magical experience.